* New patients/Existing patients with new complaints/Existing patients who haven’t been to Putney Osteopaths for 12 months…. will need an additional video/telephone consult before the face to face appointment. This is to reduce contact time to 30mins for examination and treatment.
* You will need to answer the following 3 questions before you will be allowed to enter Putney Osteopaths:
1. Have you been asked to isolate/quarantine in the last 14 days?
2. Do you have a high temperature or a cough or have you recently lost your sense of smell/taste?
3. Have you been in contact with someone with symptoms or a diagnosis of Covid-19 in the last 14 days?
* Your practitioner will be wearing PPE including gloves, mask, apron and glasses.
* You will be required to sanitise your hands on arrival and to wear a mask which we can provide or you can bring your own.
* You will need to come alone to your treatment if you can. Anyone accompanying you will be asked wait outside until your appointment is over.
* You will need to be punctual as we have allowed 15mins between appointments to disinfect and ventilate the clinic and change our PPE. Your appointment is 30mins for examination and treatment. If you are late for your appointment you will have less time for treatment.
* You can bring your own freshly laundered towel or blanket if you normally require one for your treatment and please bring your own water bottle.
* Apple Pay or Card Pay only (No cheques or cash will be accepted)